Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How to be Hobbitlicious - by Jackie Eco

Hi! How are you?! THANKS for reading my blog!
Hope it's a pleasant experience for you and I hope I find the time to keep up with it, yaall!!!! ;*

As you may know, regular nail polish contains formaldehyde, acetone, and other nasty crap that will likely cause you cancer, etc. - not fun!!! However, I bought this reeeeally pretty pastel stuff http://mineralfusion.com/index.php/shop/nail-color-and-care/nail-polish/nail-polish over at Whole Foods on sale for $5! Holds up real nice for a paint without all that toxic junk! Pebble/Galet I believe is the color unless that's just something in French I don't remember from college. Notice the pic of my hand shows a "thumbs up" ;)
Site says it's "
  • Formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalate free." YAYYYYY!!! :)
  • PS who wants to vacuum today!?!?! I dont have time...:(
Xox, 
Jackie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment